Product Owner Data Science (f/m/d)
You are a purposefully, performance-orientated leader & due to your data science profession you are able to develop and executes the strategy and the working plan for a powerful team of tech-experts?
Our vision? To set world wide standards in Mobility Assessment and Mobility Decision Intelligence.
As a tech start-up, Lindera develops AI solutions for the health sector. We specialise in AI-based motion analysis, through a simple smart phone camera. For the first time in history, this is possible via an app, without any additional sensors or hardware.
With our technology we have digitalised geriatric and orthopedic assessments worldwide, our precision of measurement even beats the existing gold standard in science. Lindera's products support care systems worldwide by reducing falls and by designing recovery plans after common operations such as hip or knee replacements.
We are a passionate team of over 40 data scientists, engineers, psychologists and health care professionals. We're proud of what we have achieved so far and are excited to work every day on reshaping the health care industry.
Are you ready to join us on that journey?
- Managing projects across Data Science and Data Engineering
- Coordinating with stakeholders and communicating Linderas computer vision to them
- Offering informal and formal coaching to team members
- Assisting Data Science Teams in day-to-day operations & aid the team in achieving results
- Managing the workload and resources of the Data Science Team
- Developing and implementing the internal processes according to the Medical Device Regulation for the Data Science Team
- Developing of AI-based business solutions and product-related recommendations
- Communicating planning, status and objectives clearly to stakeholders and managing directors
- Continuous monitoring of new technologies, research and the market for the further development of own results
- Master degree in Business Informatics, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Technology or similar
- A minimum of 3 years experience in Data Product management or product development experience
- Experience with dealing effectively with an intercultural team and handle conflict successfully
- Distinctive project management skills
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Excellent spoken and written English skills, German language skills are a plus
- Coding Skills: Python (numpy, scipy, pandas, matplotlib); scikit-learn, TensorFlow, Caffe, Keras, PyTorch
- You know about Computer Vision in genreral, in best case you are familiar with 2D/3D Human Pose Estimation, Person re-identification, Gait analysis, Reinforcement learning, Recommender systems
What We Offer
- Make your mark - your work will directly contribute to the digitalization of the care sector, a market at the start of its journey
- Flexible working hours, working from home days and a newly designed office in the heart of Berlin
- 10 days remote working - from anywhere in the world
- Fresh fruit, breakfast bar, coffee and drinks in the office
- Regular team events - from company lunches and after work drinks to annual off site company events