Senior Frontend Developer (f/m/d)
Engineering · Berlin Temporarily Remote
Do you want to create the new horizon of eHealth innovation?
Our vision? To set world wide standards in Mobility Assessment and Mobility Decision Intelligence.
As a tech start-up, Lindera develops AI solutions for the health sector. We specialise in AI-based motion analysis, through a simple smart phone camera. For the first time in history, this is possible via an app, without any additional sensors or hardware.
With our technology we have digitalised geriatric and orthopedic assessments worldwide, our precision of measurement even beats the existing gold standard in science. Lindera's products support care systems worldwide by reducing falls and by designing recovery plans after common operations such as hip or knee replacements.
We are a passionate team of over 40 data scientists, engineers, psychologists and health care professionals. We're proud of what we have achieved so far and are excited to work every day on reshaping the health care industry.
Are you ready to join us on that journey?
Work in a fast-paced environment, focusing on developing our customer dashboard and internal administration tools.
Brainstorm features with our product manager and designer and guide decisions based on your knowledge of the codebaseSpread the knowledge of new web technologies and best practices within the team.
- Bachelor or Master in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Proficiency in modern frontend technologies e.g. modern ECMA Syntax, Babel, REST APIs, Webpack, NPM, Redux, JEST, HTML, SASS
- UX and design sensibilities and an interest in sweating the small stuff
Strong communication and problem-solving skills
What We Offer
- Make your mark - your work will directly contribute to the digitalization of the care sector, a market at the start of its journey
- Flexible working hours, working from home days and a newly designed office in the heart of Berlin
- 10 days remote working - from anywhere in the world
- Fresh fruit, breakfast bar, coffee and drinks in the office
- Regular team events - from company lunches and after work drinks to annual off site company events
Our Tech Stack
- Backend: Node, Express, MongoDB, Mongoose, REST, Mocha
- App: Swift and Kotlin
- Data Science: Python (numpy, scipy, pandas, matplotlib); scikit-learn, TensorFlow, Caffe, Keras, PyTorch