With Linderas's AI-based 3D motion tracking technology, we enable flexible motion analysis for all areas of the healthcare sector - from geriatric care, orthopedics and geriatrics to neurology, rehabilitation and therapy democratize the use of high-precision 3D motion tracking in the healthcare sector.
Lindera's scientifically proven solution enables motion analysis with a normal smartphone camera, which compares excellently to the gold standard of measurement accuracy (GAITRite). By combining medical knowledge and intelligent AI technology, our interdisciplinary team has succeeded in generating precise gait parameters via the simple, monocular camera found in every smartphone or tablet - and validating them scientifically at the highest level. We cooperate with leading companies and universities worldwide to help people safely reach the limits of their mobility with precise assessments in old age, during sports and in the course of therapy.
To make our journey even more great & creative, we are looking for a strong member for our in-house design who is able to:
As a key member of our in-house design team, you'll play a pivotal role in shaping the user experience of our groundbreaking products. Your responsibilities will include:
- Conducting user research to identify and validate user needs
- Contributing to product discovery with best practices
- Collaborating with the Product Manager to conceptualize product ideas
- Translating product concepts effectively to developers, aligning ideas and possibilities
- Leading user acceptance testing and approving final implementations
- Crafting user stories and acceptance criteria
- Implementing design best practices, models, and tools
- Exercising creativity in implementing user-centric design for digital health applications
What you should bring in and with you, to feel comfortable in the role:
We're seeking a dynamic individual who is experienced in UX/UI/Product Design and thrives in a fast-paced startup environment. Your qualifications include:
- 3+ years of digital design experience with a focus on UX/UI
- Demonstrated ability to lead projects and facilitate design workshops
- Strong portfolio showcasing a range of digital and some print material
- Experience in end-to-end project delivery, from ideation to production
- Proficiency in Design Software like Sketch or InVision
- Genuine empathy for the user's experience and needs
- Understanding of impact and success metrics, aligning design with business goals
- Excellent communication skills, proactive approach, and deadline orientation
- Familiarity with web applications, Microservices (PWA, SPA), and Native iOS/Android apps and Design Systems
- Fluent in English; German skills are a plus
What we will deliver:
- A position with room to develop and grow, where you are free to bring your ideas to the table
- A smart and highly motivated team, which will act as your sparring-partner
Effective and open communication: we work on a task-based level and not along fixed organizational structures or hierarchies. Our development is based on an in-depth communication between the departments.
Team events such as our summer party or the Christmas party, sports events
Hybrid working, home-office and 2 weeks per year working remote from anywhere
- Our lovely and modern office in the best part of Kreuzberg
Neat hardware - of your choice to boost your work
- Monthly subsidy for the company pension scheme
Increasing vacation days with seniority with Lindera
Our mission is to enhance the lives of patients and caregivers everywhere. If you are ready to assist us in making this mission a reality and believe you possess the skills we are seeking, we would be delighted to hear from you!
Send us your CV and a brief cover letter in which you explain why you are the perfect addition to our team. We look forward to hearing from you!