With Linderas's AI-based 3D motion tracking technology, we enable flexible motion analysis for all areas of the healthcare sector - from geriatric care, orthopedics and geriatrics to neurology, rehabilitation and therapy democratize the use of high-precision 3D motion tracking in the healthcare sector.
Lindera's scientifically proven solution enables motion analysis with a normal smartphone camera, which compares excellently to the gold standard of measurement accuracy (GAITRite). By combining medical knowledge and intelligent AI technology, our interdisciplinary team has succeeded in generating precise gait parameters via the simple, monocular camera found in every smartphone or tablet - and validating them scientifically at the highest level. We cooperate with leading companies and universities worldwide to help people safely reach the limits of their mobility with precise assessments in old age, during sports and in the course of therapy.
As our DevOps Manager you will be a significant member of our Engineering Team and take care for all topics regarding our systems service deployments. Therefore one of your main focuse is to support everyone so they can deliver good work.
So in fact, you will be responsible for resolving any IT-related faults efficiently, including complex system and also take over an important role in our Engineering Team and the whole company. Furthermore, you will have the freedom and power to work on self-defined Projects to optimising our IT-processes and accordingly improving our performance.
Your main field will be the following DevOps activities:
- maintaining our systems and service deployments (Open Telekom Cloud & AWS based)
- further improving our infrastructure for better scalability, security, and fault tolerance
- establishing valid deployments together with the Engineering Team and automation of processes
Ideally you are cool enough to the support your Team with some administrative activities like:
- Manage Licenses and SaaS
- Administration of Atlassian Products like Confluence & Jira, Office 365, CRM Tool
- Office Hardware & IT Support (Windows/Mac)
> Don't let that scare you - we are a DeepTech Company and this area is therefore really ease to manage!
This will equip you well for the job:
- Around 2 years experience as DevOps Engineer or similar
- Advanced knowledge of Windows and Mac, networks and infrastructure
- Positive and self-motivated individual who can complete tasks independently while working very well in a team and enjoys helping others naturally
- Fluent in verbal and written English, German is a huge plus
What you can expect from us:
- Fair package - competitive salary and 26 vacation days per year
- Make your mark - your work will directly contribute to the digitalization of the care sector, a market at the start of its journey
- Self-effective work design - flexible working hours, working from home or even completely remote
- 10 days remote working - from anywhere in the world
- Fresh fruits, breakfast bar, coffee and drinks in our well-connected office in the heart of Berlin-Kreuzberg
- Regular team events - from company lunches and after work drinks to annual off-site company events
- State of art - choose your own work device