Lindera specializes in AI-based 3D motion analysis for digital health, elder care and fitness applications. The data science company based in Berlin-Kreuzberg was founded in 2017. By combining medical knowledge and intelligent AI technology, the interdisciplinary team has succeeded in generating precise gait parameters using the simple, monocular camera that can be found in every smartphone or tablet - and scientifically validating the parameters at the highest level.
As a medical device manufacturer, Lindera cooperates with leading companies and universities around the world to bring people in old age, in sports and during therapy to the limits of their mobility with precise assessments and corrections. Lindera is supported by the renowned early-stage investor Rheingau Founders and the family office of zwei.7, among others.
We are looking for a dedicated European Commercial Operations Manager with a passion to build our market adoption from the ground up.
As a (Senior) European Commercial Operations Manager reporting directly to the C-Level, you will be a crucial driver for new business projects and key strategic enablers that will help shape our business in Europe, a top priority region for Lindera. The European Strategy & Operations Managers possess an extraordinary degree of ownership, are great project managers, and effective, empathetic communicators with strong analytical capabilities. We believe in solving local problems with local solutions, so you (will) deeply understand the different European markets, regulations and customer demands in order to find the solutions that best serve the needs of our partners and customers.
This role will support the Commercial and Market Access Team, coordinate the activities of customers, and collaborate with a broad group of stakeholders. Country by country you are the one who initially ensures that our technology and demos are maintained, and our internal teams and processes are well orchestrated to deliver a world class customer experience to our European customers.
In this significant role your responsibilities will be:
- Pathing the way for our market adoption in Europe and beyond
- Develop strategic and operational concepts and plans aimed at long-term, sustainable results - Focus areas to be discussed and may include strategy, business model innovation, new business & innovation topics
- Act as the interface and project manager between our Market Access, Clinical Research, Product Development teams and our clients in the EU
- Keen to go the entire road from the product launch to the strategic positioning and the set-up of the first local team
- Design the KPIs for the market adoption from scratch, hand them over to the local team and navigate the team along our OKRs
- Create the operational structures for our international expansion, so that you are in charge of further developing our CRM
- Management and orchestration of Partners, Agencies, Vendors, Contractors
- Ensure Compliance with corporate and group policies/strategies
Who we are looking for:
- The ideal candidate is a strong leader and smart problem solver with a solid understanding of operational requirements, as well as managing technology and experiential demo implementation projects.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in management consulting / project management / business development / sales in a top tier consultancy, large business, start-up or similar organization
- Strong conceptual thinking and potential for thought leadership, e.g. development of product concepts and project plans
- Knowledge of and immense interest in the health care space
- International experience in process optimization and project management
- Ability to think quickly, showing initiative and sound judgment
- Thrives in and can drive results within a complex, multi-site, multi-stakeholder environment and loves the creativity, energy, and enthusiasm of a fast-paced, collaborative, and innovative team
- Ability and desire to quickly learn new tools/software
- Comfortable communicating with a global community with various cultures & languages
- Have a heart for elder care and seniors
- You are fluent in English, and preferably also in French
- Teamplayer and not afraid to get your hands dirty: Building something from the ground requires big ideas as much as ground work
What we offer
- Your chance to play a decisive role in growing with us internationally and shaping a rapidly expanding company
- Participation in an innovative, ambitious, and creative team that elegantly shifts boundaries in Europe’s health care system
- Flexible working hours, 26 days of vacation and remote working 10 days a year, from anywhere in the world
- Our cool design-office in the heart of Berlin-Kreuzberg
- About 30% jet-set life to Europe’s most vibrant destinations – our customers are in Paris, Amsterdam, Brussels, Madrid
- A competitive salary package