Our vision? - To set world wide standards in Mobility Assessment and Mobility Decision Intelligence.
As a tech start-up, Lindera develops AI solutions for the health sector. We specialize in AI-based motion analysis, through a simple smart phone camera. For the first time in history, this is possible via an app, without any additional sensors or hardware.
With our technology we have digitalized geriatric and orthopedic assessments worldwide, our precision of measurement even beats the existing gold standard in science. Lindera's products support care systems worldwide by reducing falls and by designing recovery plans after common surgeries such as hip or knee replacements.
We are a passionate team of over 40 data scientists, engineers, psychologists and health care professionals. We're proud of what we have achieved so far and are excited to work every day on reshaping the health care industry. With over 350 care homes and care facilities live, we already have some of the biggest care providers in Germany under contract and we continuously grow.
Are you ready to join us on that journey?
You will play a key role in facilitating the development of our products by further developing our existing processes and structures and helping to shape our product in the interests of our customers.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Planning and coordination of development projects from ideation to deployment
- Ticket management together with your tech counterpart
- Shaping the product roadmap based on customer requirements and our product vision in close collaboration with senior management
- Managing user requirements & the product backlog, to make sure that we are always working on the most important topics
- Engaging with the product and engineering stakeholders, shaping and managing timelines and roadmaps
- Working closely with product managers, engineers, and quality assurance to fully understand, coordinate and prioritize requirements and dependencies
- Getting involved in technical discussions, working out solutions together with the team, defining success criteria for testing and product acceptance
- You have 3+ years of substantial working experience in a PM or PO role in technical teams – at best in a medical environment
- Working in a regulated medical environment does not scare you, rather you are eager to take on the challenge of combining innovative software development and modern AI-technology with regulatory and market requirements.
- You have a evolved understanding of mobile and web technologies, software architecture and system design
- Working knowledge of agile development practices, ideally in a start-up environment
- You can translate product strategy into workable chunks, to clearly structure complex issues and execute strategies
- For you it is easy to communicate with different stakeholders and to pitch an idea and/or concept
- You are able to quickly get to the core of a problem and face it with your pragmatic mindset & strong business sense
- You are looking for a team that fits your energy, enthusiasm and curiosity
- Fluency spoken and written English skills, German language skills are a major plus
- Based in Berlin is also a major plus
What we will deliver:
- A position with room to develop and grow, where you are free to bring your ideas to the table
- The opportunity to experience internationalization of a product first-hand
- A smart and highly motivated team which will act as your sparring-partner
- Effective and open communication: we work on a task-based level and not along fixed organizational structures or hierarchies. Our development is based on an in-depth communication between the departments
- Team events such as our summer party or the Christmas party, sports events – we even have a truck at CSD
- Hybrid working, home-office and 2 weeks per year working remote from anywhere
- A voucher card for your city with monthly recharge
- Our lovely and modern office in the best part of Kreuzberg
- State-of-the art technology
- Monthly subsidy for the company pension scheme
- Increasing vacation days with seniority with Lindera