Our vision? - To set world-wide standards in Mobility Assessment and Mobility Decision Intelligence.
As a tech start-up, Lindera develops AI solutions for the health and care sector. We specialize in AI-based motion analysis, through a simple smart phone camera. For the first time in history, this is possible via an app, without any additional sensors or hardware.
With our technology we have digitalized geriatric and orthopaedic assessments worldwide, our precision of measurement even beats the existing gold standard in science. Lindera's products support care systems worldwide by reducing falls and by designing recovery plans after common surgeries such as hip or knee replacements.
Are you ready to join us on that journey?
We are a passionate team of over 50 data scientists, engineers, psychologists and health care professionals. We're proud of what we have achieved so far and are excited to work every day on reshaping the health care industry. With over 350 care homes and care facilities live, we already have some of the biggest care providers in Germany under contract and we continuously grow.
YOU will play a key role in facilitating the development of our mobile app by further and helping to shape our app for the best benefit of our users.
Your activities with Lindera
- Continue to develop and shape our current app & implementing new features with React Native
- Work in close cooperation with your two experienced colleagues in our mobile team, the whole engineering and data science team, as well as product managers, in order to prioritize feature development
- Establish standards including code reviews, documentation and testing
- Optimize code and performance to ensure consistent user experience
What you bring to the team
- You have a Bachelor or master's degree in engineering or a related field or a related job training or work experience
- 3+ years of professional experience with mobile technologies with strong focus on React Native
- You have a well-structured workflow but enjoy learning new technologies and frameworks
- Your mind is focused on solution-driven intelligence & you prefer finding answers rather than just pointing out problems
- You take ownership of your task; you are eager to understand the user’s goals and pain points
- For a smooth interaction in the team, you speak fluent English. German is a plus!
- You are friendly, open-minded and not afraid to proactively carry requests and issues
- Ideally you live in Berlin or come regularly to our Berlin office for teamwork
Technical skills you should bring:
- Experience in Swift, Kotlin, Objective-C and X Code is a plus
- Familiar with CI/CD workflows and principals
Our Tech Stack
Backend: Node, Express, MongoDB, Mongoose, REST, Mocha
App: Swift and Kotlin and React Native
Data Science: Python (numpy, scipy, pandas, matplotlib); scikit-learn, TensorFlow, Caffe, Keras, PyTorch, ML-KIT
Cloud Services: Open Telekom Cloud, Hetzner, AWS
Tools: Kubernetes, Docker, Anthos
- You enjoy working on multiple mobile OS.
- You have worked with Android and/or iOS technologies, i.e. Kotlin, Swift, Objective-C, Xcode.
- You know system-level programming languages, i.e. C, C++, Rust.
- You have experience developing and distributing programming libraries.
What we will deliver:
- A position with room to develop and grow, where you are free to bring your ideas to the table
- A smart and highly motivated team, which will act as your sparring-partner
- Effective and open communication: we work on a task-based level and not along fixed organizational structures or hierarchies. Our development is based on an in-depth communication between the departments.
- Team events such as our summer party or the Christmas party, sports events – we even have a truck at CSD
- Hybrid working, home-office and 2 weeks per year working remote from anywhere
- A voucher card for your city with monthly recharge
- Our lovely and modern office in the best part of Kreuzberg
- State-of-the art technology
- Monthly subsidy for the company pension scheme
- Increasing vacation days with seniority with Lindera