Lindera is a deep tech company leading in the field of Computer Vision to push the limits of human motion and to bring precision medicine to everyone.
Our vision? To set world wide standards in Mobility Assessment and Mobility Decision Intelligence. As a tech start-up, Lindera develops AI solutions for the health sector. We specialize in AI-based motion analysis, through a simple smartphone camera. For the first time in history, this is possible via an app, without any additional sensors or hardware.
With our technology we have digitized geriatric and orthopedic assessments worldwide, our precision of measurement even beats the existing gold standard in science. Lindera's products support care systems worldwide by reducing falls and by designing recovery plans after common operations such as hip or knee replacements.
We are a passionate team of over 40 people: data scientists, engineers, psychologists, economists and health care professionals and progress enthusiasts. We're proud of what we have achieved so far and are excited to work every day on reshaping the healthcare industry.
Are you ready to join us on that journey?
- Being a 3D Motion Tracking Specialist - Human Pose Estimation and Detection in 2D and 3D are your expertises
- You are also aware of the Data Sciene Part (Pytorch familar, Python ability, CNN, ...)
- Design and implement Data Science and machine learning solutions, build and finetune appropriate models, processes and evaluation procedures
- Write production ready code to solve computer vision problems
- Maintain our codebase to meet day to day goals
- Come up with smart ways to acquire, visualize, explore and clean up data
- Follow scientific community closely, be aware of the relevant developments, communicate internally & adapt where necessary to turn them into products
- Present your ideas, support other data scientists and be a teamplayer
- You have a degree (BSc or MSc) in computer science, mathematics, physics or a related field
- You have an excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, with an emphasis on Computer Vision
- You have impeccable coding skills in Python and can deliver production ready code
- You have at least 4+ years of professional experience as a Computer Vision Engineer or in a similar position or equivalent experience in academia
- You have ownership of your task, you are eager to understand the business goals and how to align your work with these
- You have experience with topics including but not limited to 2D/3D Human Pose Estimation, Action Recognition, Gait Analysis etc.
- Critical thinking and technical abilities along with problem solving skills are among your characteristics
- You are familiar with Keras or PyTorch and already implemented networks. Additionally, you are comfortable with OpenCV.
- You are fluent in English, spoken and written. German language skills are a plus
- You are preferrable based in Berlin, willing to move to Berlin or to be in the office in best case 2 days/week
We are looking for a permanent team member - please understand that we will not consider applications as freelancer or completely remote outside Germany.
What we will deliver:
- A position with room to develop and grow, where you are free to bring your ideas to the table
- A smart and highly motivated team, which will act as your sparring-partner
Effective and open communication: we work on a task-based level and not along fixed organizational structures or hierarchies. Our development is based on an in-depth communication between the departments.
Team events such as our summer party or the Christmas party, sports events – we even have a truck at CSD
Hybrid working, home-office and 2 weeks per year working remote from anywhere
- A voucher card for your city with monthly recharge
- Our lovely and modern office in the best part of Kreuzberg
Neat hardware - of your choice to boost your work
- Monthly subsidy for the company pension scheme
Increasing vacation days with seniority with Lindera