Our vision? - To set world wide standards in Mobility Assessment and Mobility Decision Intelligence.
As a tech start-up, Lindera develops AI solutions for the health sector. We specialize in AI-based motion analysis, through a simple smart phone camera. For the first time in history, this is possible via an app, without any additional sensors or hardware.
With our technology we have digitalized geriatric and orthopedic assessments worldwide, our precision of measurement even beats the existing gold standard in science. Lindera's products support care systems worldwide by reducing falls and by designing recovery plans after common surgeries such as hip or knee replacements.
Are you ready to join us on that journey?
As a software developer, you will be part of our passionate team of engineers & responsible to initiate, design and develop the Lindera business applications. These applications are used by our internal and external users and integration partners to provide our backend services in the most reliable and efficient way.
- Conceptualize, design, develop and continuously improve our Backend Systems.
- Ensure that as a medical product we reach the highest level of data security.
- Work in close collaboration with product owner, Data science and Customer success teams.
- Ensure our products and processes are ready for some serious scaling.
- Develop and maintain Rest/GraphQL API.
- Working in a team of software engineers and collaboration on a culture of ownership, mastery, innovation and purpose.
- Believing in the team’s vision, together with team members.
- Facilitation of technology decisions.
- Driving topics, such as system architecture, tech stack, software quality and system performance.
- You are a hands-on person and you love committing clean code
- You have extensive experience with NodeJS, Express, Mocha, MongoDB, SQL and RabbitMQ
- You are familiar with enterprise/cloud tech stacks (e.g. AWS, docker/Kubernetes, RabbitMQ/Kafka, SQL/No-SQL databases)
- You enjoy working in a cross-functional and agile team and you are a very good communicator
- You are willing to continuously improve yourself and the team
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- Bachelor or Master's in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- You are ready to use English as your everyday working language
Our Tech Stack
Backend: Node, Express, MongoDB, Mongoose, REST, Mocha
App: Swift and Kotlin and React Native
Data Science: Python (numpy, scipy, pandas, matplotlib); scikit-learn, TensorFlow, Caffe, Keras, PyTorch
What we will deliver:
- A position with room to develop and grow, where you are free to bring your ideas to the table
- A smart and highly motivated team, which will act as your sparring-partner
Effective and open communication: we work on a task-based level and not along fixed organizational structures or hierarchies. Our development is based on an in-depth communication between the departments.
Team events such as our summer party or the Christmas party, sports events – we even have a truck at CSD
Hybrid working, home-office and 2 weeks per year working remote from all over the world
- A voucher card for your city with monthly recharge
- Our lovely and modern office in the best part of Kreuzberg
- State-of-the art technology
- Monthly subsidy for the company pension scheme
Increasing vacation days with seniority with Lindera