Join the engineering team and reshape the health care industry by building the next horizon of easy-to-use motion analysis.
Lindera is first in digitalizing motion analysis, to offer an objective, systematic and mass ready tool for fall prevention. With cutting-edge computer vision research and technology, we capture and calculate human motion and pose in 3D space with a monocular smartphone camera.
We are a passionate team of data scientists, engineers, psychologists and health care professionals. We're proud of what we have achieved and have received numerous awards for our innovative approach to 3D motion analysis. But we do not rest on our past merits and will stay at the fore-front of AI/Deep Learning Technology to deliver products that make a significant difference in society.
What We Offer
- A fast-paced and fun start-up environment with a rapid development cycle
- Flexible working hours and a cool office in the heart of Berlin
- 10 days remote working - from anywhere in the world
- Make your mark - your work will directly contribute to the digitalization of the care sector, a market at the start of its journey
- Conceptualize, develop and continuously improve our backend processes
- Help in designing and implementing scalable software solutions
- Ensure that as a medical product we reach the highest level of data security
- Work in close collaboration with the data science team
- Ensure our products and processes are ready for some serious scaling
- Maintain the extension of the API
- Bachelor or Master in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- At least 4 years experience in backend development, specifically with NodeJS, Express, Mocha, MongoDB, REST APIs
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Excellent spoken and written English skills, German is a plus
Our Tech Stack
- Backend: Node, Express, MongoDB, Mongoose, REST, Mocha
- App: Swift and Kotlin
- Data Science: Python (numpy, scipy, pandas, matplotlib); scikit-learn, TensorFlow, Caffe, Keras, PyTorch