Freelance React Native Developer (m/f/d)
Engineering - Berlin
Join the engineering team and reshape the health care industry by building the next horizon of easy-to-use motion analysis.
Lindera is first in digitalizing motion analysis, to offer an objective, systematic and mass ready tool for fall prevention. With cutting-edge computer vision research and technology, we capture and calculate human motion and pose in 3D space with a monocular smartphone camera.
We are a passionate team of data scientists, engineers, psychologists and health care professionals. We're proud of what we have achieved and have received numerous awards for our innovative approach to 3D motion analysis. But we do not rest on our past merits and will stay at the fore-front of AI/Deep Learning Technology to deliver products that make a significant difference in society.
We are now looking for a freelance developer to help us out with app development
- React Native development
- for approx. 4-6 months
- ideally at around 20 hours a week
- Bachelor or Master in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Several years experience in developing apps in React Native
- You have a well-structured workflow, but enjoy learning new technologies and frameworks
- You're pragmatic and have an history of getting things launched
- Ideally you live in Berlin and can come into the office on occation
Our Tech Stack
- App: React Native, Swift and Kotlin/Java
- Backend: Node, Express, MongoDB, Mongoose, REST, Mocha
- Data Science: Python (numpy, scipy, pandas, matplotlib); scikit-learn, TensorFlow, Caffe, Keras, PyTorch