Join the engineering team and reshape the health care industry by building the next horizon of easy-to-use motion analysis.
Lindera is first in digitalizing motion analysis, to offer an objective, systematic and mass ready tool for fall prevention. With cutting-edge computer vision research and technology, we capture and calculate human motion and pose in 3D space with a monocular smartphone camera.
We are a passionate team of data scientists, engineers, psychologists and health care professionals. We're proud of what we have achieved and have received numerous awards for our innovative approach to 3D motion analysis. But we do not rest on our past merits and will stay at the fore-front of AI/Deep Learning Technology to deliver products that make a significant difference in society.
What We Offer
- A fast-paced and fun start-up environment with a rapid development cycle
- Flexible working hours and a cool office in the heart of Berlin
- 10 days remote working - from anywhere in the world
- Make your mark - your work will directly contribute to the digitalization of the care sector, a market at the start of its journey
- You are mainly responsible for the smooth integration of our technology with 3rd party software providers (e.g. SAP)
- Function as the middle man/woman between our backend team, the 3rd party providers and our clients (care institutions)
- For the effective communication a core requirement for this position is fluency in German
- You will also...
- Ensure that as a medical product we reach the highest level of data security
- Prepare our products and processes for some serious scaling
- Maintain the extension of the API
- Work in close collaboration with the data science team
- Bachelor or Master in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills: Fluency in German is an absolut must - since you have to communicate with our clients
- You have already gathered some initial development experience after university
Our Tech Stack
- Backend: Node, Express, MongoDB, Mongoose, REST, Mocha
- App: Swift and Kotlin
- Data Science: Python (numpy, scipy, pandas, matplotlib); scikit-learn, TensorFlow, Caffe, Keras, PyTorch