Our vision? To set world wide standards in Mobility Assessment and Mobility Decision Intelligence.
As a tech start-up, Lindera develops AI solutions for the health sector. We specialise in AI-based motion analysis, through a simple smart phone camera. For the first time in history, this is possible via an app, without any additional sensors or hardware.
With our technology we have digitalised geriatric and orthopedic assessments worldwide, our precision of measurement beats the existing gold standard in science. Lindera's products support care systems worldwide in the reduction of falls in the elderly population and help to designs recovery plans after common operations such as hip or knee replacements.
We are a passionate team of data scientists, engineers, psychologists and health care professionals. We're proud of what we have achieved and have received numerous awards for our innovative approach to 3D motion analysis. But we do not rest on our past merits and will stay at the fore-front of AI/Deep Learning Technology to deliver products that make a significant difference in society.
Come join the engineering team and reshape the health care industry by building the next horizon of easy-to-use motion analysis.
What We Offer
- Make your mark - your work will directly contribute to the digitalization of the care sector, a market at the start of its journey
- Flexible working hours, working from home days and a newly designed office in the heart of Berlin
- 10 days remote working - from anywhere in the world
- Fresh fruit, breakfast bar, coffee and drinks in the office
- Regular team events from company lunches and after work drinks to annual off site company events
- Take ownership of our testing strategy and QA processes across multiple platforms
- Schedule and complete testing activities as needed, create/maintain test documentations, and configure & manage test devices
- Plan mass fixes in certain areas of the product
- Actively participate in software product development in a collaborative cross-functional team where development works closely with design and product management
- Bachelor or Master in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- 3+ years of software testing experience, ideally across Web Frontend, Mobile and Backend
- Experience in managing the complete QA process from requirement analysis to release and maintenance
- Background in working with tools such as JIRA, Confluence, TestFlight, JEST, UI Automation
- Ideally you have experience with the integration of 3rd party providers and all relevant topics (e.g. REST APIs, HL7/FHIR)
- German skills are a great plus
Our Tech Stack
- Backend: Node, Express, MongoDB, Mongoose, REST, Mocha
- App: Swift and Kotlin
- Data Science: Python (numpy, scipy, pandas, matplotlib); scikit-learn, TensorFlow, Caffe, Keras, PyTorch