BI – Working student (m/f/x)
Our vision? To set world wide standards in Mobility Assessment and Mobility Decision Intelligence.
As a tech start-up, Lindera develops AI solutions for the health sector. We specialise in AI-based motion analysis, through a simple smart phone camera. For the first time in history, this is possible via an app, without any additional sensors or hardware.
With our technology we have digitalised geriatric and orthopedic assessments worldwide, our precision of measurement even beats the existing gold standard in science. Lindera's products support care systems worldwide in the reduction of falls in the elderly population and help design recovery plans after common operations such as hip or knee replacements.
We are a passionate team of data scientists, engineers, psychologists and health care professionals. We're proud of what we have achieved and have received numerous awards for our innovative approach to 3D motion analysis. But we won't rest on our past merits and will stay at the fore-front of AI/Deep Learning Technology to deliver products that make a significant difference in society.
Interested in joining our team to help us reshape the health care industry?
- Develop a strategic view on data collection, integration and retention
- Build outstanding BI solutions for analysis, planning and reporting – such as a customer dashboard for our Sales Team
- Work in an independent as well as collaborative environment
- Studying for, or have completed, a Bachelor/Master in either: Business Analytics, Business information technology or a similarly relevant subject (eg. Mathematics or Computer Science)
- You must have fluent German language skills (spoken and written). We cannot accept applications of any one without
- Relevant experience as an intern or working student in business intelligence is a plus
- Very good knowledge of Windows/Office (esp. Excel)
- Understanding of general business processes, as well as BI concepts and technologies (e.g. Microsoft Power BI)
- A passion for creating systems that automate and solve business problems
- Knowledge of Python is a plus
What We Offer
- Work closely with our founding team and Head of Product
- Make your mark - your work will directly contribute to the digitalization of the care sector, a market at the start of its journey
- Flexible working hours, working from home days and a newly designed office in the heart of Berlin
- Fresh fruit, breakfast bar, coffee and drinks in the office
- Regular team events are a given, from company lunches and after work drinks to annual off site company events