The Lindera Motion Analysis uses artificial intelligence to digitally translate the diagnostic eye of the doctor and the nurse.
We digitize the analysis of risk factors and the planning of measures to prevent falls in old age, systematize nursing documentation, reduce costs and relieve relatives and caregivers.
Here are some of the core challenges we’re working on in the engineering team:
- Creating an innovative digital health product that is easy & fun to use for everyone, from carers, to seniors and their relatives
- Adhering to the highest level of data security, as a medical product this is an absolute requirement
- Keeping our processes scalable - x10 here we come
- Assuring the highest code standard
- Growing together as a team of leaders
Yes, We believe writing tests makes you more confident as developer and your code bulletproof.
We keep our meetings simple and limited to only necessary ones.
- We replaced standard daily with our daily slack bot.
- Weekly 20min summary of previous week
- Monthly retrospective to improve our process
- Monthly business update to align with strategy of the company
Working in startup might be challenging. We have multiple projects where everything changes rapidly and there is always something to do. It is up to you how will you use those opportunities.